Sunday, November 30, 2008

11/30/08

1. Went through the Xmas gifts I'd already bought and, in the process, organized the mini attic. I did pretty well shopping-wise and don't have a lot of stuff to get yet.

2. Shopped some with C. at the mall. I had a $10 Kohls coupon and picked up a few more things. While there, I ran into a friend of a friend and we exchanged coupons (I gave her Boston Store; she gave me Kohl's). The mall was not very busy, either.

3. Heard from my Grad School advisor. I'm not exactly sure if it's good news or bad news, though! I was *sure* I'd need to take Calculus (and was actually kind of looking forward to it), but I guess the committee says I "only" need to take three courses before I get in. The three courses, though, are:
311 Inorganic
524 Instrumental Analysis
560 Non-Calc based P-Chem
And each is 3 credits and each is ONLY offered in the fall.

No comments: