Sunday, November 16, 2008

11/16/08

1. Muffins, coffee and reading the Sunday paper.

2. Working outside on Mom's yard--raking leaves (they're still not all on the ground) and digging up the pest hostas. It was a very cold day, but at least the sun was shining brightly. I chased the kids outside, too, for one of possibly the last nice days for awhile.

3. C's last performance of BIG! She's loved being in this musical and I'm glad she did it, but I really am sick of how it cramps our schedule and all the driving.

4. T. ran two miles today (at least!). I'm loving wii Fit because he actually jogged for half an hour! This is the kid who would complain for WEEKS when they had to run the mile in gym.

5. I picked up our Xmas photo cards and addressed the envelopes today. We're just waiting for G's creative juices to flow so he can write the annual Xmas letter.

No comments: