Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/13/08

1. Coffee with the 5th grade moms. We had a new mom join us (new to Cumberland), which was very nice! She has a K5 daughter, too!

2. Mom and I bought almost 30 MORE pounds of meat at Costco! Found out that now is the time to buy pork and beef--after T-giving, people will be buying it for the holidays, so the price will go up.

3. Yesterday C. told me that I should buy some flats (I was complaining about my feet hurting from wearing heels half the day). I had just received a $5 coupon from Famous Footwear, so when I was out running errands, I stopped to look. I found a pair of black suede flats and a pair of brown leather flats and after the "Buy one pair, get the second half off" sale and the $5 coupon, I got them both for $23!

4. Had T and M's parent-teacher conferences. Overall, we have a wonderful set of kids ;) They are polite, smart, and helpful and their teachers all love them. (someone please remind me of this when they're being less-than-delightful!).

No comments: