Monday, December 1, 2008

12/1/08

1. Although we had a winter weather advisory last night, the roads were not terrible, and everyone made it where they had to go--safely.

2. Subbing (at the HS--Math) went well. I'm still not in love with subbing (it's not a lot of actual teaching) but I do enjoy being in the school and I think I'd really enjoy a long-term sub position. With the inability to take classes until fall, I'm *really* hoping a long-term thing opens up for me this spring.

3. After subbing all day, coming home to supper cooked by not me ;) Mom made a yummy flank steak roll-up thing stuffed with bacon and onions and cooked in a tomato-based sauce. It was so nice to not have to think about supper after being gone all day.

4. I had one tutoring client tonight, and she'd gone home from school early since she didn't feel well. I was able to go through all of the math that she'd missed, plus we worked on some Chem. It's nice to feel needed--AND I'm done with work for the week! :)

No comments: