Thursday, November 20, 2008

11/20/08

1. T. chose his piece for Art Docents this week and I was able to find a picture of it online:
It's a moving "mobile" sculpture done by Alexander Calder and entitled "Black, Red and Blue". I think it's fitting that Travis--so math and science minded--chose a mobile for his art piece.

2. Got almost all of the house cleaned for Book Club tonight. It's been a long time since I've had most/all of the house clean at once!

3. Lunch out with a friend/mom of one of T's classmates. We hadn't had a chance to talk for a long time and it was so nice to catch up on things!

4. Book Club here--The Glass Castle. We had great discussion about the book--and other stuff. I can't say enough about how thrilled I am with our block Book Club! Such a fun group of women, and so nice that no one has to DRIVE anywhere!

No comments: