Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11/08

1. Mom and I went to the giant "value pack" meat sale at Sendik's. We bought over 50 lbs. of meat (steak, ground chuck, baby back ribs, pork roast, pork chops) in value packs, then brought them home, separated, re-packaged, and froze them. Now the freezer's in much better shape for the winter!

2. Picked up my first subbing job for the school year! It's only a half day, and it's at the middle school (tomorrow), but at least I'm getting my feet wet ;)

3. Had a PTC meeting at school and I volunteered to do the minutes this year. I had felt so overwhelmed by years of volunteering at the kids' schools that I *really* stepped back this year--probably insanely so. It made me feel good to help out in whatever small way possible.

1 comment:

mamafitz said...

tell me about this value pack....i'm very interested.