Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11/12/08

1. Grocery shopping today. They're doing another of those promos where you get a "certificate" for every $50 you spend and then you redeem the certificates for gift cards at the end of the promotion. So I spent $101--I usually spend just UNDER the dollar mark to get one. (it's the little things)

2. Subbing--I took a half day slot at the Middle School (6th grade Lit/Lang) as the first subbing I've done all school year. After last year, I'd vowed that I'd never take a Middle School job again, but this was actually really fun! The kids were well-behaved, the teacher left stuff for me to do with the students, and I'm glad I did it!

3. C's Parent-teacher conferences were tonight. Though there's room for her to work on her grades, her teachers all like her and had very nice things to say about her as a person, and as a friend to other students.

No comments: