Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12/10/08

1. G. took the older kids to school early for the Student Council breakfast so the younger ones and I slept in somewhat.

2. After dropping the kids at school, I headed to the mall. I've gotten MOST of my shopping done and it's down to just looking for a few things.

3. T. and M. both had playdates after school, which extended my day a bit. I finally sewed straps on five Everlasting Bagstoppers, and had a bit of time to knit, too.

4. Took a friend and went to an Open House held by another friend. The second friend is a Mary Kay distributor, and since I don't wear makeup, I've kind of avoided most of her parties, but she recently added another company to her business--uppercase living. I found a lot of cute things I'd like from uppercase living, and picked up a few great deals on Mary Kay things, too (she had close-outs and clearance things).

No comments: