Thursday, December 18, 2008

12/18/08

1. Had an extra tutoring session today, which helps (financially) since I won't have any meetings over the winter break.

2. Got a message from my favorite cousin, who I hadn't heard from in over a year! She found me on Facebook yesterday and PM'ed me today with a breastfeeding question! It was great to hear from her, and also wonderful to talk breastfeeding--which was so much a part of my life for so long.

3. Finally got to see Mamma Mia (the movie). I watched it while folding laundry, so didn't even have the guilt of being lazy while watching it! :)

4. This may seem like a strange thing to make me happy, but...
I've felt particularly stressed this holiday season. I'm not usually a fanatic about Christmas, but I do enjoy it and all the little traditions we have. Notsomuch this year. I spoke with not one but TWO friends today who basically said they're feeling the same. I just felt less alone with my Scrooge-y thoughts afterwards and it truly felt like a weight was lifted!

No comments: