Sunday, May 25, 2008

5/25/08

1. T. finished his essay for his literature circle with very few tears

2. G. moved a shrub from an awkward place (halfway IN the swingset) to a better place (partially blocking the compost bin), which saved us at least $30 for the cost of a new shrub.

3. Mother-Daughter Book Club; we read "The Glass Castle" and had a great discussion and wonderfully fun make-your-own salads (Caesar or Greek). M-D Book Club is such a neat idea and it's just a fantastic group of girls and moms.

4. C. and I ran to the mall for something to do and because I, for some reason, have long-sleeved shirts and no-sleeved shirts (tanks), but no short sleeved shirts! I found one top (which I got for "free" since I still had money on my Boston Store gift card from my birthday) and when I tried it on, G. said it was REALLY cute. bonus!

5. Made curry for supper; though the guys don't eat it, I usually make it about once a month. C. and I just adore it, and I read somewhere that curry wards off Alzheimer's.

No comments: