Thursday, May 1, 2008

5/1/08

1. Bought annuals at Home Depot! I'm not foolish enough to plant them yet (we've had below-freezing temps) but they're BOUGHT!

2. Got SOMEWHAT caught up on my DVR'ed TV shows. I was down to only 3% remaining on recording space, so had to watch a bunch. I'm back up to 21% recording space, so it can record the important Thursday night shows.

3. Phone call about tutoring this summer! I don't always get tutoring jobs in the summer, and they're usually sporadic at best, so this is great!

4. A completely overwhelmingly generous surprise from the best friends in the world. Four families bought us the coolest collection of gift certificates--most for food. I was so floored, and so touched--Mom, too. We both started crying.

1 comment:

True Mama said...

You guys are such good people, it doesn't surprise me that you have such good friends.