Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1/7/09

1. G. let me sleep in and got the kids ready for school (including making breakfast and lunches!). YAY!

2. Started my "exercise routine". Maybe if I post here, I'll be more likely to keep up with it. Dr. J. said I should be exercising half an hour a day. Today I shoveled snow for 20 minutes and did wii Fit for 15. I'm just going to try to do SOMEthing for half an hour. Walking counts, wii Fit counts, shoveling counts, etc.

3. Had family friends over for the LAST celebration of Xmas. It was a lot of fun. This is a family that we used to get together with every week, but busy schedules (and older and more kids) have made our gatherings less frequent. Still, it is fun when we manage to fit it in.

We also did M's birthday cake tonight, since she got a sundae yesterday when we went out. Here she is, blowing out the candles:
(Looks like one boyfriend...)

No comments: