Monday, January 5, 2009

1/5/09

1. Though the actual doctor appointment (including fasting) was not fun, and I was poked repeatedly while the tech tried to draw my blood, the doctor eventually *did* get a line in me--which is more than what happened last year at my annual exam.

2. I heard from the Mom of two of my former tutoring clients (I hadn't heard from her in almost a year) and she's doing well and she asked if I could help out and see her son a few times this month. January is a good time for me to pick up some extra sessions, so it should work out very well.

3. I picked up photos at Costco, some scrapbooking things at Michael's and assembled a Scrapbook of our American Girl trip this afternoon and evening. I can see how scrapbooking could be relaxing if you have more than a few hours to make 20 pages! And now M. can bring it to school tomorrow for her special sharing day.

No comments: