Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1/6/09

1. My "baby" is now 6 years old!

2. Target *finally* went 90% off on Christmas stuff. There was not much left, either. I got some re-useable Xmas tags (to go with the cloth gift bags) and a few packs of icicle lights to replace our old ones that are wearing out, but there was not much there. (Just as well financially, I guess)

3. M. has a classmate (a boy, P.) who was also in her class last year. P. just adores M. and P's mom told me today that he's been counting down the days to M's birthday. When M. came out of school, she was carrying a gift bag--gifts from P., including a penguin cookie and a card and pom-pom penguin that he had made for her. It's just *so* cute!

4. Out (to Culver's) for M's birthday. It was nice to not have to cook ;) and I love Culver's fish sandwiches.

No comments: