Friday, January 16, 2009

1/16/09

1. Another day off school, so everyone was able to sleep in. We had low temps of 13 below, but wind chills were supposedly about 30 below.

2. Stopped at Target, Michael's and Costco on my way up to Elkhart Lake for our weekend away. I swear Target had everything in the store at 75% off. And Costco had the iTouch back in stock, so I got one (my birthday gift).

3. Beautiful drive up--the sun was so bright and the roads were clear. It's amazing how much affect the sun has on my mood.

4. The whole "weekend away" thing. I'm posting pics here. So far, so good! And I have to say that I love exercising while watching TV, then cooling down with a swim, and relaxing in a hot tub afterwards. I'd never complain about exercising again if it was always like this! :)

No comments: