Wednesday, July 9, 2008

7/9/08

1. Finished sorting and chronologically arranging a year and a half of photographs (I ordered another year's worth from Snapfish that should arrive soon) and put them all in albums and labeled them!

2. The girls helped me make yummy hummus for lunch. Such an easy, cheap, healthy meal!

3. C had her FIRST babysitting job all summer. It's so odd--last year she was busy 2x a week all summer and this summer nothing! It's especially rough (for her--haha) since she's developed more expensive tastes (in clothing and coffee, etc.) than Mom's willing to finance. She's still there now and had a few glitches (including giving a crying toddler her cell phone to play with--said toddler threw it and broke it!), but I hope it'll all be worth it for her.

1 comment:

True Mama said...

I won't be able to help finance a whole lot of C's wants, but I will be able to hire her for a few hours a week starting next week, if Henry isn't sick with the chicken pox.