Friday, July 18, 2008

7/18/08

1. MOM GOT THE HOUSE! I won't elaborate on all the hang-ups along the way, but the closing went through and it is hers!

2. Mother-Daughter Book Club here; despite it not being the best book (The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman), we found lots to talk about. It's such a fun group of women (and 13 YO's).

3. Overall good day and the end to an insanely stressful, chaotic week. Again, I realize how much happier I am when I am busy.

p.s. I started a blog to chronicle the work we do on mom's new house. It's at: http://myneighbormom.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

mamafitz said...

YAY! i'm so happy for both of you. i look forward to seeing all of the progress you make on her house. it'll feel so good to look back on photos of 'before'. we did that when my dad died and we inherited this one -- whenever i'm feeling lousy and like we haven't done anything, i go back and look at the photos.