Friday, July 11, 2008

7/11/08

1. Although our water had to be turned off for the workers to re-connect us to the water main, it was only HALF of the day that we were without water and it was back on by the time we returned from the mall at noon.

2. Fun morning with T. and M. at the mall; went to Caribou for breakfast, redeemed the Barnes & Noble free book coupons, and walked around. (The line for the new Apple iPhone was crazy!)

3. C. made it safely up to Bayfield with our neighbors, where she'll be staying for the weekend.

4. Things are moving along nicely in the garden. Look! Zucchini blossoms:

And a ripening tomato!

1 comment:

True Mama said...

Wow, your tomatoes are really far along. So far I only have flowers on mine. My zucchini plants have been blooming for a while now. One of the plants is a MONSTER. I swear it's taking over my garden. And I never knew they grew tentacles that grab onto anything around it. Freaky.