Sunday, July 13, 2008

7/13/08

1. T. and M. (with my help) made muffins for breakfast. It was a nice morning meal, eaten while reading the Sunday paper.

2. Lots of yard-type work in preparation for Mom getting the house!!! G. moved the entire woodpile (it was stacked against the fence we're taking down) over behind her garage and I took a big garbage bag and picked up garbage, broken glass, etc. from the yard. Then I started cutting down branches from the Arbor Vitae that are hanging over the fence in my yard. ;)

3. Book Club! This Book Club is with a bunch of wonderful women I met through La Leche League over ten years ago. Now that our kids are bigger, we don't see each other at LLL meetings or playgroups, so Book Club is a way to stay connected. I wish I saw most of them more often.

No comments: