Tuesday, June 3, 2008

6/3/08

1. Errand-running trip where I (eventually) found all the things I was looking for--and a few things I was not! (one of them being lilac bushes on clearance at Costco! One will hopefully go where the birch was, but we have to wait till the stump is ground out)

2. (Almost) all of the wood from the tree is cut, split, and stacked! (note: some guy came and took two TRUCKLOADS of the biggest stuff, so the picture only shows what we kept!)
(oh, and that's the back of our house and the back of the house we hope my mom gets; you can see how close she'd be!)

3. I kinda like the way the house looks without the birch blocking it. And when that lilac bush is in....
4. Really interesting PTC meeting tonight, which actually got me excited about teaching and the idea of returning to teaching fulltime.

5. Obama! Obama! Obama! :)

No comments: