Friday, June 27, 2008

6/27/08

1. Fun morning running errands with the kids! Yes, I said "fun". :) They were very well-behaved and we found the one thing we were looking for at Costco ON SALE! ($5 instant rebate on each and we needed eight) This is what it is, and Costco had them for $29 when my mom bought one for a friend. the friend liked them so much that she wanted SEVEN and then we got one. After rebate, they were $24 each! :) SCORE!

2. Fun afternoon playing Rock Band with the kids. In some ways, I like it better than Guitar Hero and Karaoke Revolution (more than one can play at a time) but in some ways I like it less (some parts have so much less in any given song). But the song list is the best of all, I think. :)

3. Nice date with G. to see The Love Guru. Can't say I recommend the movie, though. I have never been disappointed in a Mike Myers movie (or anything) before. So lame...

No comments: