Thursday, June 12, 2008

6/12/08

1. Last fourth grade coffee! (next one will be fifth grade coffee..wow!) Such a great group of women--it's really nice to have a group of friends from each kid's grade.

2. I had bought a bra at Victoria's Secret awhile ago, after searching (literally) months to find a comfortable one. I got an email that that style was on sale (reg. $40, on sale for $30) but they didn't have the color I wanted online, so I went to the store to see if they did. Not only did they have the color I wanted, in the size I wear, but it was also marked down even more--to $23.99!!!

3. There were tons of severe weather warnings and watches again (and the kids did the tornado thing at school again--in the basement, hands over head), but the worst of it missed us--again.

No comments: