Thursday, October 30, 2008

10/30/08

1. Got to call DirecTV and tell them what to do with their service ;) I got *way* too much enjoyment from being VERY polite and refusing every single offer that they made.

2. Free dental work. I can't really say that I was happy to go to the dentist (and bring all three kids), but I am so very lucky that G's uncle is a dentist and that he does our work for free.

3. Lunch out at Schlotsky's after the dentist. We no longer have one near us, and I miss it! I got a yummy Fiesta chicken sandwich for lunch.

4. Extra add-on for tutoring one session. This is a friend of a few kids that I currently tutor, and while I won't take on any regulars, since I had the long weekend, w/o anyone to work with, when I was called, I arranged to meet with this student one night.

No comments: