Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10/15/08

1. I am still trying to figure out SOMETHING positive about my go-around with AT&T over attempting to get U-Verse installed. I want to list something about it, because the battle has (seriously) consumed at least half of my waking hours these last three days. OK, got one: I do not have to work as a Customer Service Rep with AT&T to deal with all the unhappy customers who are calling with complaints about their (lack of) install. How's that? ;)

2. OK, this is a silly one, but... With all the road construction, parking has been insane around here. There are two parking spots directly in front of our house, and one has become a designated handicapped spot. The other one has been occupied by the same vehicle (which has not moved) for about a month. Well, today he moved and I got the spot. ;)

3. Tutoring tonight. One was rearranged from Monday (which was a crazy busy day) and one is rearranged for *next* Sunday, so I have Sunday off!

No comments: