Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4/29/08

1. I'd bought a ton of stuff at Kohl's on Sunday, and then received a coupon for 15% off in the mail yesterday. My dear IRL friend suggested that I call and see if they would honor the 15% off, and they did!!! (got $13 back, which I promptly spent on T for his birthday)

2. Since I was right there, I stopped and picked up mochas at Caribou Coffee. yum! Why can't I make mochas as good at home?

3. It seems odd to say that a trip to the dentist made me happy, but with G's uncle being our dentist, it makes our trips so much less painful! He covers what our insurance doesn't, and it's nice TRUSTING a dentist!

4. Knitting club was a big group again--and so much fun!

1 comment:

True Mama said...

Oh, man, I'm so addicted to Starbucks mochas that I'm MAKING myself take a week-long break from them. I also tried some recipes at home and they are not anywhere as good.

BTW, glad you liked Dr. M and are feeling better. Isn't she great?