Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4/22/08

1. Breakfast out with my mom at Solly's--it's a little dive of a place that's known for its butter burgers and my dad always wanted to try it. It was SO good! They make hash browns cooked with onions and topped with melted swiss cheese and "toast" that's French bread grilled in butter--omg!

2. Chiropractic appointment--wow! I feel so much better already. And I have several exercises to do for my shoulder and my hip.

3. Caribou coffee--picked up mochas (yum!) and got a pound of sustainably grown coffee that came with a free travel mug since it's earth day--YAY!

4. The cuteness that is M. with a Tamagotchi! The last time the older kids were into 'Gotchi's, M. was a bit too young, but now she totally "gets" the feeding, cleaning, etc. associated with it and she's very cute in her concern over her 'Gotchi while she's at school.
5. Super cool knitting club tonight! Three of us "regulars", plus my mom, plus three new people who learned about it on Ravelry!

No comments: