Sunday, April 20, 2008

4/20/08

1. Beautiful weather again! I got some of the remaining yard work done (raking, pulling up dead stuff from fall).

2. Although my computer crashed and needed to completely restored to factory settings, it actually seems to be working better now and I ALMOST have everything back the way I like it. Best of all, I have FIREFOX back!!! No--best of all, G. was the one who sat on the phone with customer service this time.

3. Meeting to start a Book Club on our block! I already belong to a wonderful book club, but it's often a half-hours drive (or more) away to meet. I thought this would be a nice way to meet the neighbors as well as cut down on driving time when evenings are so busy already. We're all set for the first three months. (now I just have to pick a good, SHORT book for the first month)

No comments: