Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9/16/08

1. Went out for coffee with my (potential) Grad School advisor; she answered a lot of my questions about the application itself (I need to finish it, submit it, and find three people to write letters of recommendation--which will be the hardest thing!) and put many of my fears of competence to rest; if I understand correctly, I'll only need to take 3 Chemistry courses and 2 Education courses (and do research and TA, of course) to get my Master's... Much more do-able!

2. Lunch with G. I met my advisor on the West side of town, so was able to pick up Noodles & Co. for lunch. Yum!

3. Painting at Mom's place. I do enjoy lots of home improvement stuff, but painting is such an immediate, huge change that it's probably the coolest thing to do.

No comments: